The Best Insurance for Your Association

associations insurance agency

When owning and managing an association where many different people are going to be able to live, it’s important to help keep them and your whole association safe. Whether you have a condominium association or a homeowners’ association (HOA), you should find an associations insurance agency that can work with you to put together a policy program best suited for your situation. There are many things to keep in mind when ensuring that you have the best coverage possible, so finding that perfect policy can make things much easier for you in the long run.

What Can Associations Insurance Cover?

Due to every association being different, it’s a good idea to find an associations insurance agency that will customize your program to best fit your specific association. Some types of insurance that are often included in condo association and HOA insurance are as follows.

  • General Liability
  • Property
  • Flood
  • Umbrella Liability
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
  • Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability
  • Volunteer
  • Employee Dishonesty
  • Crime
  • Special Events

As an example, some condominiums may not plan for special events, so paying for that insurance would be an unnecessary financial strain. Meanwhile, an HOA may be at a particular threat of flooding in their area, so that would be an important insurance to make sure to include. Finding that associations insurance agency which is able to put together a program for you specifically can ensure the best possible options.