Having insurance is a precaution against several financial liabilities, but for residents of Florida, there are car insurance requirements for anyone operating a motor vehicle. Although not required, many lenders won’t approve an application for a new home or vehicle purchases without some type of insurance coverage over the asset. There are several different types of risks present with operating a car, owning a home, having an expensive art collection, and managing your own company. For the best in liability protection, you should turn to a Miami insurance agency like iSure Insurance.
Assess Your Needs
If you’re wondering what insurance coverage to purchase and how much it will cost, you can start narrowing down your options with these few questions.
- What is the value of the asset you are wanting to protect?
- Are there any legal requirements for coverage?
- What are the potential exposures of liability with the asset?
- Have you had claims filed against liability insurance in the past?
- Do you need personal or business insurance?
- Do you have a niche industry or coverage need that requires special underwriting?
Depending on your situation, you may be looking at a bodily injury or property damage in a car accident or when an accident occurs at your home. The cost of an insurance policy is well worth the protection it offers if a claim is ever filed.